The Adamawa state government has opened recruitment for 25 job departments in the Adamawa State Civil Servants Commission. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Adamawa State Civil Servants Commission Job Categories
Those are the 25 job departments below.
- Accounting and Audit Department
- Administration Department
- Agriculture Department
- Commerce Department
- Planning Department
- Finance and Budget Department
- Information Department
- Solid Minerals Development Department
- Women’s Affairs and Social Development Department
- Water Resources Department
- Works/rural Infrastructures Department
- Housing Department
- Land and Survey Department
- Town Planning Department
- Health Department
- Bureau of Statistics Department
- Culture and Tourism Department
- Justice Department
- Environmental Department
- Livestock Department
- Youth Development Department
- Library Department
- Education Department
- Museums and Monuments Department
- Labour Department
Adamawa State Civil Servants Commission Recruitment Requirements
The requirements are dependent on job department requirements. Those are the minimum requirements below, and for every department, click on the link http://www.csc.ad.gov.ng/eligible.php
- Applicants must have a minimum of a National Diploma (OND).
- Applicants must have five credits, including mathematics, English, and others, based on their department.
- must be aged between 18-50.
- must be indigenous to Adamawa state.
Application Method into Adamawa State Civil Servants Commission
Interesting applicants for Adamawa State Civil Servants Commission Recruitment, click the link below to apply.