The Direct Short Service Commission under Nigerian Airforce has invested in qualified Nigerians who graduate from the tertiary institution with an NYSC certificate of discharge to apply for the Nigerian Airforce NAF Direct Short Service Recruitment.
What Is Direct Short Service Commission
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of NAF commission open to civilians and serving military personnel. The course provides an avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. The training period for this type of commission is usually six months of intensive military training, and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Recruitment Summary
- Nigerian Air Force Short Service Rank: Pilot Officer
- 2022 NAF DSS Recruitment Open: December 19th, 2022
- 2022 NAF DSS Recruitment closed: January 30th, 2022
- Nigerian airforce short service salary: ₦187,159
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Requirements
- Candidate must be Nigerian by birth
- And be between the ages of 25 to 30 years
- Marital status must be single
- Candidate must be physically and medically fit
- The applicant’s minimum height must be 1.66 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females.
- Candidate must be Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- With an NYSC discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption
Application Method For Nigerian Airforce NAF Direct Short Service Recruitment
A candidate interested in NAF DSSC recruitment should click the link below and visit the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Recruitment portal to apply and learn more.