First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s biggest monetary offerings organization through overall belongings and gross earnings. With greater than 10 million purchaser accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches imparting a complete variety of retail and company economic offerings. The Bank has global presence thru its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, in addition to its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited from definitely certified applicants for:
Title: Firstbank Technology Academy (Season 2) Recruitment 2023
Job Identification Number: 877
Job Schedule: Full time
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper Degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good team player.
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply.