Aliko Dangote University Of Science and Technology Wudil Recruitment
The Aliko Dangote University Of Science and Technology wudil known as Kano State University of Science and Technology wudil has invited the Kano State University of Science and Technology University Recruitment from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer ll
- Assistant Lecturer
Aliko Dangote University Of Science and Technology Recruitment Academic Staff Position
The vacancies for the above positions are available in the following programs:
Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology:
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Soil Science
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- Information and Communication Technology
Faculty Of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty Of Science
- Science and Laboratory Technology
Faculty Of Science And Technology Education:
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
- Library and Information Science
- Agricultural Education
- Metal Work Technology Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
- Automobile Technology Education
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Computer Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Biology Education
- Geography Education
Kano State Of University Qualifications Required
1. Professor (Conuass 7)
To be eligible for an appointment Kust Professor
- A PhD from an accredited university is required, as well as documentation of academic publications in respected national and international academic journals.
- The candidate must have expertise supervising graduate students and have worked as a university instructor for a minimum of thirteen (13) years in a related field.
- Readers who are already interested in this position may apply. The applicant must also be a member of the appropriate professional organizations.
2. Reader (Conuass 6)
- An applicant for this position must hold a PhD from an accredited institution in order to be considered for an appointment. He or she is required to provide documentation of academic publications in respectable national and international academic journals.
- The candidate must have had expertise supervising postgraduate students and must have held the position of Senior Lecturer for at least ten (10) years at a university level.
- If the applicant is not already a Reader, they might be evaluated externally. Candidates must be members of the appropriate professional organizations.
3. Senior Lecturer (Conuass 5)
To be eligible for an appointment
- A PhD from a reputable institution and eight (8) years of relevant teaching experience at the university level are requirements for this position.
- Scholarly publications in respected national and international academic journals must be documented by the candidate.
4. Lecturer I (Conuass 4)
To be eligible for appointment to this position,
- A candidate must earn a PhD from an accredited university, have three (3) years of teaching experience, and provide documentation of scholarly publications in respectable academic journals.
5. Lecturer Il (Conuass 3)
To be eligible for appointment
- A candidate must have a master’s degree and at least three (3) scholarly publications in respectable journals, or a PhD from an accredited institution. Candidates enrolled in PhD programs right now will have an advantage.
Assistant Lecturer (Conuass 2)
To be eligible for appointment as an assistant lecturer
- A candidate must be a master’s degree holder from an accredited institution.
- An advantage would be proof of academic publications in recognized journals.
Aliko Dangote University Of Science and Technology Recruitment Application Method
Candidates must provide a total of twelve (12) copies of their application, curriculum vitae, credentials, and any other documents that will help the university evaluate the candidates’ backgrounds, training, and talents. The post sought should be prominently displayed in the left-hand corner of the sealed envelope in which the documents are sent. The applicants should ask their three references to write private reports on them for the registrar.
Additionally, it is advisable to instruct the referees to write the names of their candidates and the post they have applied for on the left-hand corner of the envelopes that contain the references.
By May 16th, 2023, applications and all other documentation must be sent to the Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology.
All documents shall be addressed to:
Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology, Wudil,
P.M.B 3244, Kano State