The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in collaboration with Office For Nigerian Digital Invitation (ONDI), jiCA, and Project NINJA, invites qualified Entrepreneurs to apply for 14 days Northeast Setup Training (NEST) Program in Abuja.
The Northeast Setup Training (NEST) Program is a two-week free intense training program in Abuja that aims to assist Nigerian company owners in the North East area develop workable and scalable business models via coaching, lectures, and boot camps. Participants travel to Abuja for a two-week training course focusing on technology, creativity, and young entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: 25th August 2022
NITDA NEST Application Requirement
- A registered firm with a cutting-edge business strategy and a product or prototype that will support the growth of the Nigerian economy
- 18 years of age minimum for participants
- The company’s office address and operating location MUST be in the North East area.
- A two-week stay in Abuja is required of participants.
- Please be aware that the course will be held in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The organizer will pay for the successful participant’s airfare, lodging, and meals.
NITDA NEST Program Benefits
- Free interactive offline and online training
- NCAIR, Abuja, is offering free coworking space
- Sessions with tech specialists for mentoring
- Opportunities for networking
- Financing possibilities
NITDA NEST Program Objective
- Support: Encourage business owners in the North East who employ innovative commercial services and goods to tackle social issues.
- Strength: The North East region’s technological ecosystem may be strengthened by assisting a few key IT industries.
- Establish: Make links between corporations and investors for startups.
- Boost: Increase the number of profitable companies to increase employment rates.
A business owner engaging in and qualified for Northeast Setup Training (NEST) Program should click the link below and follow the application guidelines to apply to NEST.