Applications for Kano State postgraduate international scholarships and local scholarships for 2023–2024 are being accepted by graduates who meet the required qualifications.
Remember that the third group of 503 first-class graduates was sponsored to 14 different countries by the Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso administration in 2015 when the last scholarship was awarded?
H.E. Engr. Abba Kabir Yusuf, The Executive Governor of Kano State, has approved the restoration of the postgraduate foreign and local scholarships with effect from the 2023–2024 Academic Session, ending an eight-year absence caused by the previous administration
Kano State postgraduate international scholarships Requirement
- A candidate for the scholarship must
- Be a native of Kano State.
- Have a first-class honors degree or the equivalent from a recognized university or institution,
- Be in good enough health to travel and pursue a course of study.
- Fill out the necessary application forms, which are available for free at www.kanostate.gov.ng/scholarship_application.Candidates
Kano State postgraduate international scholarships Application Method
Whoever meets the requirements will be invited to a screening interview.
Within two weeks of the publication of this advertisement, completed application forms and copies of required documentation, such as
- an indigenous certificate,
- a medical certificate,
- a birth certificate, a primary school certificate,
- a WASC/GCE/SSCE certificate,
- a degree certificate,
It should be delivered to the screening committee’s secretariat at the Office of the Secretary to the State Government, Cabinet Office, 1 Wudil Road, Kano.