For a rigorous 18-month training program on the development of technical skills at our Technical Training Centers, Nestlé Nigeria is looking for applications from self-driven, motivated, and qualified young people from Nigeria with good character and learning agility.
- Agbara Factory, Agbara, Ogun State
- Flowergate Factory, Sagamu Interchange, Ogun State
- Abaji Factory, Abaji, Federal Capital Territory
Training Field Area Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Electrical/Installation and Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instrument Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
Nestlé Nigeria’s Technical Training Programme Application Requirement
- A minimum of five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent, obtained in one (1) sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, or Chemistry.
- A minimum of lower credit in the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by
- a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019.
Application Deadline: October 6th, 2022.
Nestlé Nigeria’s Technical Training Programme Application Method
An interesting applicant for Nestlé Nigeria’s Technical Training Programme Application Method should click the link below and follow the application guideline.
Trainees are not Nestlé employees, and the training program is not a pre-employment program.