To Study In the United States of America (USA), Clark University Global Scholarship Program invites all international students to apply for the 2022-2023 fully funded Clark University Global Scholarship Program. The Scholarship Is an underground funded scholarship in the USA. And scholarship will pay $15,000 to $25,000 each year for four years, with renewal based on meeting academic requirements
Bachelor’s fields are almost offered in all the academic, and international students are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
Clark University is a Massachusetts-based private research university. It was founded in 1881 and is named after Thomas Alva Edison, an American physicist, inventor, and political figure. The university has roughly 5,700 full-time, undergraduate, and graduate students enrolled.
Clark University Clark University Scholarship Summary
- Country Innkeeper: Massachusetts, USA
- Innkeeper Institution: Clark University
- Program of Study: Undergraduate
- Financial Security: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Deadline: November 15th, 2022
Clark University Scholarships Benefits
- If accepted from the scholarship program you will receive an award of $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years
- You may be eligible for up to $5,000 in additional need-based financial aid if your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount.
Clark University Scholarships Eligibility Required
- You must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has studied abroad for at least four years. Clark is also interested in international kids attending American schools.
- You should have demonstrated leadership skills in your community and around the world, as well as a desire to make a difference.
- You must have exceptional academic and extracurricular accomplishments.
- Your academic results (as mentioned on your application for admission) determine your scholarship eligibility, not your family’s financial need.