In furtherance of its commitment to its Corporate Social Responsibility, the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture is currently accepting applications from adequately qualified candidates for its 2022/2023 Session NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. The application period will run from May 8 to June 9, 2023.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Requirements
To qualify for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship, applicants MUST be
- undergraduate students enrolled FULL-TIME in tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- Students who were 100-level certified when they applied
- For the Host Communities Merit Award, only residents of the NAOC Host/Transit Communities in the states of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo SHOULD submit an application.
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Scholarship Summary
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Open: May 8th, 2023
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Deadline: June 9th, 2023.
- Host/Transit Communities National Merit Award: For Applicants From Non-Host/Transit Communities
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award: For Applicants Strictly From NAOC
NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Application Method
Interesting candidates for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship should click the link below to apply
How to Apply For The 2022/2023 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
to apply 2022/2023 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Scheme application guideline check https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023#tab3
Not to be eligible for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship :
- 200 level + students
- Current awardees from other companies and agencies
- NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA dependents