The Hydrocarbon Pollution Remediation Project (HYPREP) under the Federal Ministry of Environment invites applicants to apply for the Livelihood Training Programme.
What is HYPREP?
The Federal Ministry of Environment established HYPREP to help Ogoniland and other impacted communities achieve the following benefits:
- Governing Council and take any appropriate action to address the extent, ways, and modes of soil and groundwater contamination in impacted communities.
- In order to ensure livelihoods and sustainable development, it is important to promote sound environmental management and strengthen local capacity for it.
- He bolsters initiatives to build peace in impacted communities and guarantee security.
- This will improve the region’s governance, accountability, and transparency.
Livelihood Programme Training Area
- Mechatronics & Instrumentation Training
- Creative Arts Training
- Aviation Training
- Seafarers’ Training
Livelihood Programme General Requirements
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must obtain a senior secondary certificate (SSCE) or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- must be from Ogoniland (southeast of Nigeria).
- The applicant must be physically fit.
Ogoniland (southeast of Nigeria) Local Government Area Applicable
Livelihood Programme Application Method
Applicants that are interested in the Ministry of Environment’s Livelihood Training Programme should click the link below.