The Transforming Nigerian Youths Program is a partnership program between the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation and the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) aims to develop a network of entrepreneurs and managers throughout the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector of Nigeria.
The Transformation Nigerian Youths Program wants to improve the skills of 40,000 small and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs) in 36 Nigerian states, especially those in the creative industries and agriculture.
Transforming Nigerian Youths Program Benefits
- No credit card or data is required to learn
- Create an accessible business website
- Design of a logo and verification of a Google business account
- Funding opportunities, market knowledge, and business development assistance
Transforming Nigerian Youths Program Requirements
- Must be Nigerian
- Applicants must be aged 18-35 years
Transforming Nigerian Youths Program Application Method
An interesting candidate who wants to benefit from the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program and needs information about it should click the link below to apply.