In collaboration with U-Report Ng and YOMA, UNICEF NG invites candidates to apply for voluntary registration for integrated birth registration and immunization campaigns in 14 Nigerian States.
- Cross River
Requirements For UNICEF NG Integrated Health And Birth Registration Campaign
- Applicants must have a registered account with YOMA and U-Report. Click below to sign up.
- Visit www.yoma.africa to register for YOMA.
- Send “JOIN” via SMS to 24453 to register for U-Report, Whatsapp to 09087401607, or Telegram to https://t.me/UReportNigeria_Bot.
- Android devices with internet capabilities are required for each participant. Specifications include: smartphone from 2020
- at least Android 9
- Processor preference: Snapdragon
- Ram: 2 GB
- You must use Google Chrome’s most recent version to browse
- 4G network
- Display with a full touch screen and good brightness
- A one-day training at the LGA is required of applicants before implementation can start.
- To be eligible for the certificate of participation, all volunteers MUST successfully complete the Jobberman soft-skills training program before implementation begins.
Within 4-6 weeks of implementation, your stipend will be paid.
UNICEF NG Integrated Health And Birth Registration Campaign Application Method
A candidate who’s interested in UNICEF NG’s Integrated Health And Birth Registration Campaign should click on the apply link below.