The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has opened an NDLEA recruitment portal for those that qualified and interested in NDLEA recruitment 2023 to apply based on the NDLEA Job categories below.
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08): an application must have a first degree/HND) in the field with NYSC discharged Certificate/ exemption certificate
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B. Pham and e.t.c
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): applicant with DVM or MBBS
Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07): Applicants must be pharmaceutical technicians, Registered Nurses, NCE, midwives, lab technicians, dental technicians, and other relevant
- Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06): applicant with National Diploma
- Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05): applicant with five credits, including Mathematics and English in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04): applicant with 4 credits, including Mathematics and English in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB
- Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03): Applicants with 3 credits, including Mathematics and English in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners: Applicants with trade test grade ll or lll and secondary school certificates
NDLEA Recruitment Requirement
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Applicants with NIN
- Applicants must select the job categories based qualifications required
- You must be physically fit
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20-35
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners applicants must be from 18-40
- Applicants must be 1.65 meters male and 1.60 female.
NDLEA Recruitment Form Summary
NDLEA Recruitment open: 12th March 2023
NDLEA Recruitment closed: 8th April 2023
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application Method
An interesting applicant for NDLEA recruitment 2023 should visit the NDLEA recruitment portal to apply below.