Applications are invited from all Nigerians who are interested in Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2023 has opened under the Nigerian civil defense, correctional, fire and immigration service board in position categories below
- Category A: Cadre Supervisor
- Category B: Inspectorial Cadre
- Category C: Assistant Cadres
Category A: Cadre Supervisor
- medical professionals (doctors) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11: Candidates must hold an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and a first degree (MBBS) from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Pharmaceuticals Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10: Applicants must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and a first-class pharmacy degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Immigration Assistant Superintendent II (ASI I) CONPASS 08: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree, a higher national diploma, or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
Category B: Inspectorial Cadre
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB from a recognized institution to be considered for the position of Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Category C: Assistant Cadres.
- General Duty Immigration Assistant III (TA I11) Candidates must have finished GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE, or its equivalent with at least four (4) credits, including English and math, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Immigration Assistant III (TA I CONPASS 03 Artisans)
- Motor drivers
- Candidates must have a relevant trade test certificate as well as an ordinary-level SSCE or its equivalent.
Nigerian Immigration Service Form Requirements
- A Nigerian citizen by birth is required.
- The applicant must possess the certification required by the application categories.
- The person applying must be in good health and show a Certificate of Medical Fitness from a good government hospital.
- Applicants must have good character and no criminal record.
- All applicants are required to be between the ages of 18 and 30 and doctors 35 years
- The minimum height requirement for male applicants is 1.65 meters, while female applicants must be at least 1.6 meters tall.
- The applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- candidate should be Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
NIS Recruitment 2022 Summary
- NIS Recruitment open: Monday, January 2023
- NIS Recruitment Closed: two weeks from the date of opened
- NIS Recruitment Portal: https://cdcfib.career/
Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Method
Interesting applicants for 2023 Recruitment Should click the link below and visit the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) portal to apply