Arewa24, the top Hausa television station in Africa, invites qualified individuals to apply for positions as social media associates. In order to improve marketing efforts, increase brand awareness, and plan, implement, and track the AREWA24 Social Media strategy, tactics, game plans, and specific research case studies,
A Nigerian satellite television channel called AREWA24, which is accessible on DSTV, GOTV, and Startimes, portrays the way of life in the country’s Northern Region. It is the first Hausa-language free-to-air channel.
Requirements For Arewa24 Social Media Associate Recruitment
- 2 years minimum of experience working as a social media administrator or in a comparable position
- strong written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Social media brand awareness and impressions have a track record of success.
- Excellent understanding of Meta Business Suite, Creator Studio, Content Manager, YouTube Studio, TweetDeck, LinkedIn, TikTok, and other social media best practices
- ability to create graphics and have a portfolio.
- knowledge of graphic design applications like Photoshop, XD, Corel Draw, and others
- The use of video editing programs like Adobe Premier, Final Cut, Movavi, YouTube Studio, and After Effects is preferred but not necessary.
- knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- knowledge of online audience surveys
- good knowledge of social media metrics and measurement
- familiarity with web design and publishing
- Fluency in Hausa, with some desirable English skills
Arewa24 Social Media Associate Job Application Method
Candidates that meet the Arewa24 job requirements should follow the link for more guidelines and apply.