The Bank Verification Number (BVN) is an 11 digit unique identification number used to verify and validate the bank account owner
to know your customer (KYC).
How To Change Your BVN Details Online
Fallow sqhub.ng post step by step to know how to change my bvn information
This method is by sending your Information and statement of the problem( the correction o you want to make) to BVN client emails Address email@example.com
For example if you won’t change your phone.
How To Update My BVN Phones
- Go to your email and write your receiving email address To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write CHANGE BVN PHONE NUMBER as email Subject
- Write I lost my bvn phone number as a result of my phone being stolen, I need change my phone number.
Here are my details:
- First Name: Sqhub
- Last Name: The hub of occasions
- Bank Enrolled BVN: UBA Bank
- Date of birth: 22-09-1960
- Old phone number: 08060000000
- New phone number: 07020000000 as your email compose
- Then Upload your NIN slip or voters card or slip and any proof of evidence (that references your problem) if it’s a change of date of Birth add a declaration of Age in attached if it’s a change of name add a court declaration and news paper with name change placed at a newspaper
- And send
Make sure your NIN or voter card details are the same as BVN details
After a few days you find your problem was fixed