Many bank transactions in Nigeria are fielded due to the bank network, any bank and bill have networks. To avoid transaction fields, you must know your bank network status to make successful transactions in bank deposits, ATM card withdrawals, and bills. You can check your bank network with Opay Business
How To Check Your Bank Network Before Transfer
- First download and open Opay Business application
- On Management heading click on More
- Scroll down under the Assistance Sub Heading Click Network
- Click on Withdrawal, check your bank/Card Name, if bank network/card name is less than 70% don’t make withdrawal transactions because the transaction if may field or delay
- If your bank network status is less than 70%, do not make a deposit.
- To check bills click on bills check your prepaid bill if the transaction is less 70% don’t make it.