BUA Foods is a well-known company that produces, manufactures, and sells both packaged food and food products as part of its food and fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) division. Five divisions make up our commercial operations: sugar, flour, pasta, rice, and edible oils. The Company is a part of the BUA Group, a significant commercial conglomerate in Nigeria with operations in the infrastructure and food industries.
BUA invites you to be a BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee
BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Requirements
- a second-class lower division (2:2) minimum (B.Sc. or B.Eng. degrees) and lesser credit (HND) in one of the following subjects:
- science, engineering, or technology
- Engineering, Chemical
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Science and Technology of Food
- Engineering, Mechanical, and Production
- Engineering in Mechatronics and Automation
- Chemical Industry
- You must have obtained an exemption letter or have successfully completed the required National Youth Service Corps program.
- The applicant must be under 30 years old.
- a maximum of two years of job experience.
BUA Foods Recruitment Application Method
An applicant who is interested in BUA Foods Recruitment should click the link below to apply