On its verified X(formerly Twitter) account, the Central Bank of Nigeria published on Monday a step-by-step tutorial for registering for the SabiMONI financial literacy e-learning portal.
This occurs shortly after Godwin Emefiele, a former governor of CBN, founded the platform.
He claims that SabiMONI is an entirely digital national e-learning program that offers a knowledge base for financial literacy and is designed to give people the chance to receive training and become Certified Financial Literacy Trainers (CFLT) through self-service.
The former top governor added, “The platform is intended to support our efforts toward ramping up the number of specialists that can be used to drive financial education in the country and possibly abroad.
The following actions must be taken in order to completely onboard on the financial literacy platform.
1. Sign up by using the official website of the SabiMONI e-Learning platform with any browser of their choice.
2. Create an account by registering and filling in the required fields,
3. Check your email inbox/spam folder for a confirmation mail then click on it to verify the created account.
4. Fill in your email/username and password to log in and update your profile, then select a course of your choice and fill in all required fields
5. After undergoing all the necessary processes, click on course overview then the list of modules in the course will be available to you.