A popular Lagos State socialite, Farida Abdulkabir popularly known as Farida Sobowale, has explained why she wanted to plunge into a lagoon on the Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos.
Abdulkabir who is also the owner of House of Phreedah cited frustrations, a failed marriage, and many others as what propelled her action on Thursday night.
In this report, The Correspondence highlights six things to know about the Lagos socialite whose two-month-old marriage crashed as revealed in a viral video she posted online.
1. Farida Abdulkabir is the owner of the House of Phreedah Body Care, Spa and Salon.
2. Abdulkabir is a mother of three.
3. She got married to a Lagos socialite, Demola Okulaja, on June 2, 2023, after her first marriage crashed.
4. The wedding was said to be valued at N100 million with hundreds of celebrities and socialites gracing the occasion.
5. She reportedly cut ties with everyone and went ahead to marry the man whom she thought was the love of her life.
6. She said she married the man out of love.