The UK’s most extensive international student scholarship program, the British Chevening Scholarship, has begun accepting applications this year. Students can receive fully financed scholarships through British Chevening Scholarship. The UK government annually awards fully funded scholarships to international students of more than 1500.
British Chevening Scholarship?
Chevening Scholarships is a program for overseas scholarships run by the UK government. We provide awards for master’s degree studies in the UK for an entire year, supported by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and other organizations.
Successful Chevening applicants are from various nations and backgrounds, but they all exhibit the drive, vision, and abilities necessary to create a better world.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
Country Innkeeper: United Kingdom
Innkeeper Institution: Top 100 UK Universities
Program of Study: Master’s Degree
Finanp ppcial Security: Fully Funded
Scholarship Deadline: November 2022.
Chevening Scholarship Added Value/Inclusions:
- University Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly living Allowance
- Airfare to the UK
- Covers Visa Application Cost
- Travel Grant
- Additional grant and allowances
Chevening Scholarship Requirements
The student must fulfill the following requirements:
- An international student must be the applicant. Students can consult the list of eligible nations on the Chevening website.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree. The applicant must have two years of work experience before applying to the UK.
- Only three different UK universities are accepting applications for the Chevening scholarship program.
Chevening Scholarship Application Method
Attractive applicants that meet the Chevening Scholarship Requirements should click the link below to apply.