The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) has opened registration for the 2022 Police Recruitment under the Police Service Commission online portal. The application will be open from August 15th, 2022, to September 25th, 2022, as we are in sqhub.ng previous post for Nigerian Police Force Requirements and guidance. Below, we will guide you on how to successfully apply to the Nigerian police force using your mobile device or computer.
Nigerian Police Force Application Guidelines
Follow our guidelines to apply for Nigerian police requirements successfully.
- First click this link: www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and click on “Apply” + “SignUp”
- Enter your first name, last name. Choose a username, and an active email address, Enter a password and confirm the password, then click on “Sign Me Up.”
- After clicking “sign me up,” you will receive an email in your inbox or spam box with the verification link.
- Complete your personal info: phone number, gender, date of birth, state of origin, LGA of origin, residential LGA, and residential address. Choose your skills and upload your passport as your profile image. Not more than 100 kb. Click on Save.
- Enter the 11 digits of your National Identification Number (NIN) in the OTHER DETAILS Section. Select your religion, enter your village, select your language, and enter your hobbies. Click on Next.
- Then upload your declaration or certificate of birth, SSCE results, and passport, then click on Next.
- Section B Select the school you attend, the examination year, select your SSCE result grade and examination type, and click Next.
- Section C: Enter Next of Details: name, phone number, relationship, and address Click on Submit.
- Check your email inbox you will receive your requirements slip.