After reading the application requirements for applying to the UNICEF NG Integrated Health And Birth Registration Campaign in collaboration with U-Report Ng and YOMA, click below to apply and follow the application guidelines.
To Apply UNICEF NG Integrated Health And Birth Registration Campaign Click Your State Name To Apply
- Cross River
- Enter your email
- Enter your full name (first name and last name).
- Select your age range.
- Select your gender.
- Enter the phone number that you are using for internet connection, e.g., 08012345678
- Select your mobile network provider.
- Select your state of residence
- Write your LGA of residence
- Write Ward/Town/Area of Residence
- Write which ward/town/area is closest to you.
- Select your current state of identification and click on Next.
- Select Yes if your phone is enabled to access the internet.
- Enter your phone name and version, e.g., Redmi Note11 pro Android 12 SPA1A.210812.016
- Uploaded your YOMA profile image
- Select “yes” to accept the terms and conditions.
- Tell us how you found out about this opportunity (Select the Other and write SQhub.ng
- Write your full name as a signature, confirming and click on Submit