Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, particularly among the poorest and poorest in the world.
Vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save people.
And enhance the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable populations by bridging the gap between knowledge and public health intervention.
MSH was awarded the role of sub-recipient of Catholic Relief Services (CRS) in a three-year Global Fund Malaria grant (2021-
2023), to implement malaria interventions in 11 states in Nigeria. The aim of the subsidy is to achieve a prevalence of the parasite of .
less than 10% and reduce malaria mortality to less than 50 deaths per 1,000 live births by 2025, in line with .
National Strategic Plan to Fight Malaria 2021-2025. To implement the project, data entry clerks should .
ensuring respect for duties and responsibilities.
MSH Job Summary
- Job Position: Data Entry Clerk
- Job Location: Adamawa, Delta, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Taraba and Yobe,
- Job Supervisor: State Specialist
- Compare GHMIS and LIMS data from source documents and identify disparities.
- Identify the root causes of the differences identified in both datasets.
- To reconcile delivery notes for Malaria Health Product supply and approved order requests from Global Fund supported health facilities
- Enter BFSR data into data analysis tools for informed decision-making.
- Monitor real-time management of suspected malaria cases by frontline health care workers, including testing, treatment, documentation practices, and other factors
- Understand the root causes of elevated positivity rates reported by facilities.
- Work with GH, LGAs and States to propose solutions through an improvement plan to address identified issues.
- Review predictions and quantification and make adjustments as necessary.
- Review affects to distribution plans and actions required to achieve them.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Biostatistician/Epidemiologist and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Teachability: the ability to learn and apply a new skill
Job Skills Need
- Experience in report writing
- Ability to collate and analyze data at the end of the exercise
- Ability to use data collection/statistical packages: the ability to collect data, MS Excel, MS Word, etc. A certificate.
showing proficient computer skills is an added advantage.
Interesting Applicants Should send his CV to email@example.com and Applicant must indicate, e.g. Data Entry Clerk–Jigawa as subject
Application dateline: Friday, January 21, 2022,