Generation Africa is a calibration initiative aimed at strengthening the ecosystem for young entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector across the continent. Its founding partners are Econet, a private conglomerate in telecom, media, energy, and technology company, and Yara International, a global crop nutrition business, founded in Norway.
Generation Africa is an institution and collaboration with:
- African Development Bank
- The Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- The African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF)
- Corteva Agriscience
- Heifer International
- The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (Norad)
- The Southern African Confederation of Agricultural Unions (SACAU)
- The Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur in aims to support food warriors struggling to transform the African Agrifood system.
Join GoGettaz Agripreneur community to get access to many opportunities such as education, mentorship, and investment networks to help you launch, grow, or scale your agrifood venture and you can win a US$50,000 GRAND PRIZE in the 2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition.
2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur Required
Interesting applicants must meet those requirements before joining the 2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur the competition
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-15
- Entrepreneurs must have valid National Identification from the country which is a member of the African Union
- An applicant has no criminal record
Open: April 18th, 2022
Closed: June 6th, 2022
Benefits: access to mentorship, and win a $50,000 Prize Competition
How To Apply 2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur
Interesting applicants should click the link below to get more information join the 2022 GoGettaz Agripreneur