For students who want to study in Australia, an international scholarship was open to students who wish to pursue their undergraduate education at the University of Melbourne are eligible to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Melbourne International Scholarship Requirements
- not be a permanent resident of Australia and have citizenship from a nation other than Australia or New Zealand;
- have obtained an unconditional invitation to enrol in an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne after completing secondary school outside of Australia or a foundation program there;
- possess a secondary school ranking in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: an average score of at least 93% across the top three subjects and at least three A* grades with numerical grades
- the majority of Australian Foundation Studies: a total outcome of at least 98%
- A minimum score of 42 is required for the International Baccalaureate (IB), which must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia.
- US High School: 3.9 GPA and an ACT score of at least 31 or an SAT score of at least 1500
- At least 97% overall at Canada Secondary School
- a grade of at least 95% in the India Secondary School Examination (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam).
- a Vietnam High School cumulative Year 12 GPA of at least 9.0
- not have done any higher courses in the past, with the exception of extended studies finished as part of a year 12 program.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Benefit
- $10,000 in waivers of first-year undergraduate tuition costs
- 100% fee forgiveness for the entire three years of an undergraduate degree, or 50% fee forgiveness for the entire three years of an undergraduate degree
Melbourne International Scholarship Summary
- Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship Closed: May 31st, 2023
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Country: Australia
- International Undergraduate Scholarship University Host: Melbourne University
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship: Undergraduate
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Application Method
An interested candidate for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship Application should click the link below to apply