The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 74 Regular Courses of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 11 June – 23 July 2022.
The AFSB released the list of the successful candidate for admission into 74rc, and all successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site). Kaduna on Saturday 13 August 2022. Upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, cadets are full-time students and not employees in training.
The original copies of all required documentation, including the First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, and Letter of State of Origin, MUST be brought by the chosen candidates. Any applicant who doesn’t provide the originals of the required documents won’t be admitted to the Academy. Successful candidates must possess the following things:
- Two sets of pants in black and white.
- A dark color (living room suite)
- A set of traditional clothing.
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One set of cover shoes in black.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- White shorts, TWO pairs.
- Two brown canvas shoes.
- One pair of football boots.
- Hockey Stick.
- Three sets of white round neck vests and blue shorts.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- White socks in four different pairs.
- One digital quartz wristwatch with a black rubber strap.
- Brushes, a shaving kit, and amenities in black.
- For an eight-spring bed, there are two white sheets and pillowcases.
- Swimming trunks or shirts in black.
- Individual computer (laptop).
- Iron pressing.
Female candidates should bring the following items:
- One set of low-heeled black cover shoes.
- Four chaise skirts (dark colors)
- Four short tights in either blue or black
- Two sets of pants suits