Data-driven solutions and technology are designed and implemented by eHealth Africa to enhance health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity environments and intelligently uses data to guide local governments and partner organizations in making the best decisions possible.
Across five programmatic areas, we draw on the knowledge of our people and departments:
- Systems of Healthcare Delivery
- Systems for Public Health Emergency Management
- Systems for Disease Surveillance
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Equipment
- System of Nutrition and Food Security
We work with governments, communities, organizations, and other stakeholders to develop holistic solutions in each of these thematic areas because we think that every community deserves access to tools that can help them live better lives.
Interesting applicant must require list below
- Designing, implementing, or managing MLE systems or processes requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience and/or coursework.
- Experience in program measurement and evaluation in the development sector is preferred.
- Working in regulatory or government affairs is a plus.
- Ability to design MLE tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and assessments with experience in program design and MLE plan creation
- Expertise in communications concepts, techniques, strategies, and tactics based on a thorough understanding of target audiences and goals
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with public and private stakeholders and partners.
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of working with little supervision
- Technical report and manuscript writing experience
- With minimal assistance, can do literature and desk reviews
- Have a strong focus.
Interesting applicants should click the link below to apply to the eHealth Africa coordinator, measurement and learning & evaluation
Job Location: Kano