Education an Emergency Program Coordinator Purpose
The Education in Emergency (EiE) working group is seeking a new representative for the Bay states. The person in this position will be in charge of putting EiE activities into action and finding funding for them. In the event of an emergency, they will be expected to teach in a way that involves the whole community.
Education in Emergency Program Coordinator Job Summary
- Job Title: Education in Emergency Program Coordinator
- Job Location: Borno, Adamawa and Yobe State
- Job Application Dateline: October 22nd, 2022
Education in Emergency Program Coordinator At Grow Strong Foundation (GSF) Job Requirement
- A BA/BED in education or a related field of study, with more than three years of relevant working experience
- I have worked in this field for at least two years at a global NGO or a similar organization. She/he knows a lot about emergency education and response policies and practices, and she is good at using word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Children’s rights, including how to safeguard and respect them in the context of development,
Education in Emergency Program Coordinator At Grow Strong Foundation (GSF) Job Application Method
A qualified candidate for the Education in Emergency Program Coordinator job position should click on the form https://forms.gle/93kuc5T62zFHKfB26 to apply and submit the your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org