The Catholic Relief Services invite Nigerian that are interested in working with CRS NGO jobs to apply for on-site five Jobs position in Borno as follows
- Project Officer – Agriculture at CRS
- Project Officer – Youth Enterprise and Economic Strengthening at CRS
- Senior Project Officer Research & Learning at CRS
- Project Officer – Livestock at CRS
- Senior Project Officer Youth Enterprise & Economic Strengthening at CRS
About Catholic Relief Services NJO
The United States Catholic community’s official overseas aid organization is called Catholic Relief Services. No of a person’s colour, religion, or nationality, CRS works to save, protect, and transform their lives in more than 100 different nations. The programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance, and peacebuilding are used by CRS to carry out its relief and development operations.
CRS Jobs Requirements
- Youth enterprise and economic strengthening activities require experience.
- Critical thinking, creative problem-solving, and good judgment.
- Strong relationship management and cultural diversity skills
- Teamwork and cross-sectoral planning/implementation skills.
- Experience building partnerships and representing initiatives to local stakeholders.
- Report writing and presenting skills.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Experience with Windows, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), web conferencing, and information management tools.
CRS Application Portal
An interesting applicant for the CRS job should clink the link below to apply