The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites qualified candidates that can contribute to the success of the NLNG company, NLNG Recruitment encourages families and those with disabilities to apply.
Nigeria LNG Recruitment Requirements
- Candidate must have a minimum degree from an accredited university with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or above.
- Candidate with a NYSC certificate that is not below 2017
- The applicant must have completed the following course of study below or one related to the discipline.
- Engineering includes Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, and Systems.
- Social and Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts and Humanities
- Shipping and Marine Studies
Document Required For Nigeria LNG Recruitment Apply
All documents are required to attach below in PDF Format
- NYSC exemption certificate
- University degree certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Secondary education certificate
- Primary education certificate
Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainees Vacancies Application Method
An interesting candidate that is desirable and qualified for recruitment into Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainees Vacancies should link below