A student loan is a sort of loan used to help students pay for post-secondary education and associated costs such as tuition, books, supplies, and living expenses.
Benefits Of Students Loan
Taking out a student loan has numerous advantages. Here are a few examples:
- A student loan can assist you in covering the costs of tuition, textbooks, and other school-related expenses.
- In the event of an unexpected financial emergency, a student loan can provide you with financial protection.
- A student loan might assist you in meeting your living expenses while you are enrolled in school.
- While you are in school, a student loan might offer you with a steady source of income.
How To Access Bank Students Loan In Nigeria
You will access Students Loan in some other Nigerian commercial bank below.
- Access Bank
- Guaranty Trust (GT) Bank
Access Bank Students Loan Summar
- Interest rate of 20% per annum
- Only 1% of the total cost is charged as a management fee.
- Repayment might be spread out over a period of 4 to 6 months.
- Fees are easily remitted to the school.
- Refinancing is an option.
Access Bank Students Loan Requirement
- Valid mean of Identification
- Institutions Admission letter
- Letter of acceptance offer and terms sheet
- Tuition invoice
- Credit checks
- Loan application must be completed
GT Bank Students Loan Summary
- Advance on school fees of up to N5 million. Per request,
- Loan maximum tenor is four months
- Interest rate is really competitive. Principal and interest repayments are made in equal monthly installments.
- Immediate access to funds for the prompt payment of your child/wards school fees.
GT Bank Students Loan Requirement
- The application form
- Employer undertaking
- School bill with details of the schools bank account (Tuition Invoice).