The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) extends an invitation to all qualified applicants to submit an application for admission to the academic year 2023–2024. We’ll cover all you need to know about the FUPRE Post-UTME screening exercise for 2023/2024 in this post, including how to apply, who is eligible, what the requirements are, when the screening will take place, the cut-off score, and more.
One of Nigeria’s most esteemed universities, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), provides top-notch instruction in petroleum engineering and associated subjects. For applicants who selected FUPRE as their top choice and received at least a 170 on the UTME in 2023, the university has launched its Post UTME screening process.
FUPRE Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
For the FUPRE Post-UTME screening exercise, 170 is the cut-off score. This indicates that applicants for the screening process must have a 2023 UTME score of 170 or higher. A score of 170 does not ensure admission, however, as applicants must still fulfill additional prerequisites and pass the screening exam.
FUPRE Post UTME Form Price
The FUPRE Post UTME form costs just 2,000. Candidates must deposit a non-refundable fee of 2,000 through the university’s portal in order to apply for the screening process. Debit cards or bank deposits may be used to make the payment online.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
The FUPRE Post-UTME screening process will begin on September 11th, 2023. Each candidate will receive an email and phone number from the institution with the precise day and time. Therefore, during the registration procedure, candidates should supply real, working email addresses and phone numbers.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The FUPRE application procedure The university’s portal is where you fill out the post-UTME form. The steps listed below should be followed by candidates to complete registration:
- Visit https://portal.fupre.edu.ng and click on ‘Post UTME’ section.
- Click on ‘Generate Invoice’ and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Fill in your personal details as required and click ‘Submit’.
- Pay the application fee of ₦2,000 online using a debit card or through a bank deposit using the generated invoice.
- After payment, return to the portal and click on ‘Complete Registration’.
- Upload your passport photograph (not more than 100kb) and your O’level results (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
- Select your preferred screening date and time.
- Preview your application and print out your registration slip.
Requirements for FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise 2023/2024
Candidates who have registered successfully for FUPRE Post UTME screening exercise must present the following documents at the screening venue:
- Printed registration slip
- Original JAMB result slip
- Original O’level result slip or certificate
- Valid means of identification (such as school ID card, voter’s card, driver’s license, etc.)
Candidates should also prepare for the screening test by studying their relevant subjects based on their chosen program. The subjects for the screening test vary depending on the program. Candidates can check the university’s website for more details on the subjects.
FUPRE Post UTME Form Deadline Date
The registration deadline for the FUPRE Post-UTME screening exercise is August 31, 2023.
CONCLUSIVELY, Candidates who are interested should submit their applications by the deadline of August 31, 2023, using the FUPRE Post-UTME form. Candidates should make sure they meet the requirements for eligibility and adhere to the registration process as described in this article. We wish you luck with your application and the selection process.