The Total E&P Nigeria non-contributory pension fund is one of the funds that is managed by Total CPFA, which is a leading closed pension fund administrator. Has opened two job positions total energies recruitment as follows
- Administration Officer
- Investment Analyst
Administration Officer Benefits
The best person for the job will be keeping an eye on and managing everyone’s pension benefits and helping the company’s HR and administrative departments.
Administration Officer Requirements
- working knowledge of HR or benefits administration in a PFA
- thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal pension laws and regulations, including the rules and regulations of the National Pension Commission.
- Following NYSC, you must have at least five years of experience.
Investment Analyst Benefits
The best candidate will be a member of the investing team of a closed pension fund administrator who is in charge of billions of dollars worth of assets.
Investment Analyst Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience working in the financial/investment sector in asset management, research, and fixed-income trading after completing NYSC.
- Participation in professional organizations such as CIS, ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, and the CFA Institute.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Excel financial modeling, and other tools for gathering research and data.
- Extensive understanding of valuation methods, economic theories, capital market instruments, regulations, and tools.
TotalEnergies Recruitment Application For Method
Applicants interested in TotalEnergies Recruitment should follow the link below to find and apply for a suitable position. And the application closed on January 20th, 2022